We’re getting ready for the Berklee City Music Network Conference 2013 in Memphis and we’re excited to be heading back to such a culturally important city. Memphis, Tenn., is an important destination for anyone interested in music and American history.
Here is a map highlighting several historical destinations that would be worth your while to check out. If you still haven’t registered for the conference, click here to register!
- The Peabody Memphis
- Sun Studio
- W.C. Handy Memorial
- Stax Museum
- Pink Palace Museum and Planetarium
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Soul Museum
- Memphis Zoo
- Slave Haven Underground Railroad Museum
- The Cotton Museum
- The Dixon Gallery and Gardens
- National Civil Rights Museum